Assistant Bridal Stylist
We are looking for an Assistant Bridal Stylist to join our team. Our ideal candidate is poised, outgoing, upbeat and has a passion for fashion. They are professional and love working in a customer service intensive environment and are capable of serving our customers in a caring, respectful and friendly way.
Under the leadership and guidance of the Sales Director, the Assistant Bridal Stylist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of fashion, retail experience.
- Retail work schedule such as weekends, evenings and holidays are required.
- Wedding industry experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Positive and approachable, friendly personality, well spoken and, and have an outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing. (Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and trends impacting the store.
- Excellent personal/social skills when dealing with vendors, customers, coworkers, and owners.
- Flexible. Able to adapt to sudden changes throughout the day.
- Handle cash and other tenders of payment.
- Learn and effectively use stores' computer systems including updates. (Previous knowledge of BridalLive a plus)
- Quick decision maker.
- Team player, supportive of Stylists’ and Owner’s needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with each bride to help them find her dream dress, and style her including all accessories.
- Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service with every customer visit.
- Follow up and communicate with customers.
- Drive lead generation through consistent weekly marketing list and follow up.
- Support store management in performing responsibilities, including maintaining areas of
responsibility, inventory counts, merchandising the sales floor and completing markdowns.
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 10lbs, kneel, twist, and stand.
- Think creatively to solve problems and uncover new opportunities.
- Achieve competitive monthly sales goals while delivering amazing customer experience.
- Anticipates the needs of the customers to ensure an exceptional experience is had by all members of a party.
- Provide salon tours for walk-in brides.
- Assist in opening and closing procedures.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Owner or Manager from time to time.