We are looking for a Salon Concierge to join our team. Our ideal candidate is poised, outgoing, organized, detail oriented and upbeat. They are professional and love working in a customer service-intensive environment. If you have wanted an opportunity in the bridal industry but don't have any experience, this might be the position for you!
Under the leadership and guidance of the General Manager, the Salon Concierge is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships. The Salon Concierge is often the first person a client sees when they enter the salon, they are responsible for greeting and checking in our clients. As the face of the salon, it’s up to the concierge to keep the salon organized and tidy, while also keeping our stylists on time and help as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
Positive and approachable, friendly personality and always with a cheerful demeanor
- Effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent personal/social skills when dealing with vendors, customers, coworkers, and Owner
- Flexible. Able to adapt to sudden changes throughout the day.
- Handle cash and other tenders of payment
- Learn and effectively use stores’ computer system including updates
- A quick decision-maker
- Team player, supportive of Stylists’ and Owner’s needs
- Weekends are required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming brides and their party when they arrive in a cheerful and friendly manner
- Assist in appointments for bridal styling and alterations as directed
- Knowledgeable about our inventory, bridal/wedding trends, and designers
- Think creatively to solve problems and uncover new opportunities
- Display strong attention to detail and follow up with the art of multi-tasking and remaining calm in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipates the needs of the customers to ensure an exceptional experience is had by all members of a party
- Provide salon tours for walk-in brides
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Answer phones, return voicemails, direct calls, and take messages
- Assist with store presentation